There are many aspects to your business, but we focus on the 3 key growth areas: brand awareness, audience and sales. We create strategic plans, or growth solutions, specific to each. Into these solutions we pour our experience, our unique professional perspectives and our big ideas.
We then get to work on the deliverables. Our powerhouse team can deliver it all, from building on-Premise and LRS relationships through representation, to creating packaging that wins the shelf war or a high performance website that generates traffic, to managing product launches, increasing media buzz and designing all the sales tools. The goal is growth.
You’re actually not in the business of selling liquor: you’re selling an experience. That experience is what your brand is all about. You deliver it to your audience through your product, your packaging, your website, your tasting room – in fact every touchpoint.
blended will help you define that experience and make it a more dynamic driver of your reputation and your sales.
Here’s how we do it
To build your Brand Awareness Growth Strategy, we evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your current brand and analyze its performance against your business objectives and the competitive environment. If a stronger brand presence is indicated, we take you through our brand redevelopment process, which aims to develop a more compelling telling of your story to your audience, as well as align your team behind a stronger and more differentiated value proposition.
That may involve subtle or dramatic changes to your graphic look, and all the touchpoints that carry that look to the market: your website, packaging, social media channels, advertising, tradeshow displays, sales tools and more. Once these are in place, we create strategies to get new customers for your wines.
Interested to know how blended can help build your brand?
- Make your brand a key driver of your business and sales
- Make your brand story more compelling
- Use you story in more creative ways
- Create consistency in how it’s communicated
- Align your internal team behind the revised direction
- Ensure all your sales channels are optimized and creating results
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Brand evaluation, workshop and articulation
- Evaluation of internal culture and opportunities
- Marketing strategy
- Graphic design
- Website design and development
- Event marketing
- Social media
- Search engine optimization
There are many audiences for your liquor. You have the stores and restaurants, the drinkers and the gift givers, the media and the bloggers. The blended team brings expertise in every area. We build the strategies specific to each audience, and create the tools to help you implement them.
Here’s how we do it
To build your Audience Growth Solution, we first identify your multiple audiences. We create profiles using syndicated media research and personalized industry surveys. These tell us the habits, behaviours, attitudes and media usage of your customers. We use these profiles to develop very specific tactics and target them with great precision.
Our recommendations might include getting your liquor onto more restaurant menus, activating a PR strategy, building out your distribution chain or creating a more effective presence in liquor stores. Whatever directions are indicated, our team brings first-rate industry expertise in all these areas and plenty more.
Find out how blended can help grow your audience.
- Increase distribution and prominence of your wines
- Identify your best customers and turn them into your marketers
- Retain existing customers
- Grow average spend per customer
- Grow your customer base
- Research and analysis
- Scoping sessions
- Database analysis
- Market analysis
- Outreach & education
- Marketing plans
- Customer profiling
- Consumer research
- Customer retention and acquisition strategies
- Loyalty programs
- Distribution strategy
- Public relations
- Retail strategies
- Media planning
- Sales Tools
A sales strategy focuses on creating success at the point of purchase. We’ll analyze your sales channels and make recommendations to improve their performance: online, on-premise, in liquor stores, in your tasting room and at events. To close the sales loop, blended can connect you with effective sales representation on the Island.
Here’s how we do it
Your product is years or months in the making. It grows, ferments, and touches many skilled hands along the way. Selling it should follow suit.
We will work with you to determine the right strategy to meet your sales goals. We bring talent and insight to the task, utilizing brand building, sales channel analysis, staff tastings, in-store consumer tastings, wine list consultation, marketing tactics, event participation – all the tools of a successful sales strategy.
Find out how blended can help you sell more liquor.
- Create immediate wins
- Overcome hurdles and identify opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Improve your financial performance and cash flow
- Expand your distribution and sales channels
- Map out a short and long term strategy for success
- Analyze sales channels
- Create point of sale/promotional materials that drive results
- Offer highly personalized service, focused attention, backed by a team of industry experts
- Wine list consultation and food & wine pairings
- In-store marketing strategies
- Merchandising and displays, limited time offers
- Business Planning & Business Development
- Contract Management
- Sales & Promotion Strategy
- Event Wrangling
- Retail Merchandising